The Policy Management Illustrated Series
- Frustrated by policy management?
- Having trouble finding all the policies (both authorized and unauthorized) floating around in your organization?
- Wasting time and resources that could be well applied elsewhere to help the organization achieve its objectives and stay on track?
- Realizing something has to change?
In our research, we have found that many organizations fail at several key stages of policy management. Too often there is no formal guidance or requirements for the authoring and approval of policies. There is no risk-based consideration to determine which policies should be supported with training. There is no single repository for all policies with version control and linkage to related obligations, processes and controls. And on and on and on.
In response to this problem, OCEG, in collaboration with GRC 20/20, has developed an educational series of materials and webinars discussing the challenges and the solutions for better policy management. In addition to addressing each stage of the policy management lifecycle, the series will provide context that can help attendees build the business case for better management, demonstrating the value of policies in helping the organization achieve Principled Performance.
Each webinar will be accompanied by the release of a related installment in our Policy Management Illustrated infographic collection.
Whether you are directly responsible for policies or are on a compliance, risk, HR, legal, internal audit or IT team, you will find this series both helpful and enlightening.
Check out more details and register for each webinar by clicking on the titles below. Sign up early to reserve your spot.
Upcoming OCEG & GRC 20/20 Webinars . . .
- Policy Management Step – By – Step, November 4 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Standardizing Policy Design and Approval – Why it Matters, November 6 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Beyond the Shelf – Ensuring Policy Understanding with Communication and Training, November 11 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- The Policy Enforcement Team – Roles and Responsibilities, November 13 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Engaging Employees – The “Now Generation” of Interactive Policies, November 18 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Keeping Up With Change That Impacts Policies, November 20 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Re-evaluating Policies – Methods for Maintaining Effectiveness, November 25 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Where Policy Management Fits in the GRC Ecosystem, December 4 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Results from the 2019 GRC Maturity Survey, December 5 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CST
- Building the Business Case for Better Policy Management, December 9 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Why Policies Matter, December 11 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- Preparing for the Policy Management Change, December 16 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
Upcoming Workshops by GRC 20/20 . . .
- Policy Management by Design, London, October 21
- Risk Management by Design, Dublin, October 22
- Policy Management by Design, New York, October 24
- Policy Management by Design, Chicago, October 30
- Risk Management by Design, Chicago, November 5
- Compliance Management by Design, New York, November 12
- Building an Effective Policy Management Lifecycle, London, November 20
Upcoming GRC 20/20 Webinars . . .
- Back to Basics: Internal Audit Success in 2020, October 29 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CDT
- The Rise of Agile GRC in a Dynamic and Disruptive Business Landscape, November 7 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CST
- UK SMCR’s Breakfast on Accountability vs Responsibility- The Chicken and the Pig, November 11 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm GMT