Back to Basics: Internal Audit Success in 2020
2019-10-29 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Objective: How do I make my Internal Audit & Compliance processes better in 2020 and beyond?
Today, Business is more dynamic, distributed, and disrupted than ever as it responds to evolving regulations, risks, rising expectations from stakeholders in a fast changing business environment. Only agile Audit and Compliance processes that are truly nimble, highly collaborative and with real time visibility & quick responsiveness would remain relevant and be seen as role models. In this webinar, we will take a deep look at the fundamental drivers of Audit and Compliance success: strategy, process and technology that help you deliver predictably and collaboratively.
This webinar will detail how to:
- Improve audit and compliance collaboration and interaction with the business and within
- Achieve real-time visibility into audit and compliance processes and results
- Increase productivity of audit and compliance resources
- Deliver audit and compliance projects without issues or surprises
- Avoid the expensive total cost of ownership of some GRC solutions and limitations of spreadsheets
GRC 20/20 Presenter
The GRC 20/20 presenter on this webinar is . . .
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 26+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
Audit Prodigy is