Policy Management Step – By – Step
November 4 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series – Part One. This first installment of the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series takes a close look at why policy management matters and the full life cycle of steps that can ensure the right policies are developed and maintained through a mature process.
We all know that organizations today face the need to manage hundreds or even thousands of policies in a climate of rapidly changing compliance mandates and evolving business objectives and strategies. Challenges arise at every stage of the policy management lifecycle and it can be difficult to know where to begin. In this webinar, we examine the benefits of thoughtfully designed and managed policies and take you through the full lifecycle of policy management.
- Outline how to discuss the value of policies and mature policy management in your organization
- Define key tasks in policy development and management throughout the policy lifecycle
- Identify the challenges that arise at each step of the lifecycle and ways to avoid them
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
The Policy Management Illustrated Series
OCEG and GRC20/20 are pleased to present the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series as a complete resource for maturing your policy management processes and systems of policy control.
The series takes a deep dive into each step of the policy management life cycle, offering guidance on where to begin and resources to help you make the case for better policy management with installments addressing:
- An Overview of the Policy Lifecycle
- Development and Approval
- Communication and Training
- Implementation and Enforcement
- Engaging Employees
- Tracking change that impacts policies
- Evaluating Effectiveness
- Where Policy Management Fits
- Building the Business Case for Better Policy Management
- Explaining Why Policies Matter
- Preparing for Policy Management Change