Engaging Employees – The “Now Generation” of Interactive Policies
2019-11-18 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series – Part Five. This fifth installment of the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series explores how today’s technology can make policies interactive and ensure employee engagement.
Policies are a critical piece of risk and compliance management, but they don’t mean a thing if they aren’t easy to access, understand and use. Today’s employees are used to finding out the information they need to perform tasks or make decisions in their personal lives at the touch of a button. Ensuring that they can do the same in the workplace and when on the move is critical. And making sure that the information they do receive is timely, accurate and relevant is equally important.
Employers who move away from file-sharing of documents to take advantage of innovative and accessible methods of communication are better able to ensure that employees get the information they need when they need it. By providing a unified, interactive policy portal that delivers each employee a customized library of the policies, procedures and training they need, a company can enhance employee engagement, ensure understanding, and maintain evidence that each individual knows what conduct is expected.
Join our panel of experts for a look at “now generation” approaches to policy management. We’ll examine how modern integrated policy portals offer the advantages of mobility, interaction and customized design for every employee.
- Outline methods for engaging employees with policies and related resources
- Establish ways to push policies to the right people at the right times, and for employees to easily pull the information that they need
- Demonstrate how interactive policies can keep information relevant
- https://go.oceg.org/engaging-employees-the-now-generation-of-interactive-policiesMichael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellowhttps://go.oceg.org/engaging-employees-the-now-generation-of-interactive-policies
The Policy Management Illustrated Series
OCEG and GRC20/20 are pleased to present the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series as a complete resource for maturing your policy management processes and systems of policy control.
The series takes a deep dive into each step of the policy management life cycle, offering guidance on where to begin and resources to help you make the case for better policy management with installments addressing:
- An Overview of the Policy Lifecycle
- Development and Approval
- Communication and Training
- Implementation and Enforcement
- Engaging Employees
- Tracking change that impacts policies
- Evaluating Effectiveness
- Where Policy Management Fits
- Building the Business Case for Better Policy Management
- Explaining Why Policies Matter
- Preparing for Policy Management Change