Keeping Up With Change That Impacts Policies
2019-11-20 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
The Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series – Part Six. This sixth installment of the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series addresses the need to track and evaluate changes in laws and regulations, business operations and strategies, and risk analysis that may each affect policy decisions.
Effective policy management starts with monitoring changes to the business, regulatory, and risk environments to determine how change impacts current and needed policies. This illustration defines and illustrates each step.
- Determine how to identify external and internal changes that may impact policies
- Develop a risk and regulatory obligation taxonomy for categories of change
- Technology benefits for managing review and reaction to change
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
The Policy Management Illustrated Series
OCEG and GRC20/20 are pleased to present the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series as a complete resource for maturing your policy management processes and systems of policy control.
The series takes a deep dive into each step of the policy management life cycle, offering guidance on where to begin and resources to help you make the case for better policy management with installments addressing:
- An Overview of the Policy Lifecycle
- Development and Approval
- Communication and Training
- Implementation and Enforcement
- Engaging Employees
- Tracking change that impacts policies
- Evaluating Effectiveness
- Where Policy Management Fits
- Building the Business Case for Better Policy Management
- Explaining Why Policies Matter
- Preparing for Policy Management Change