Considerations in Selection of Issue Reporting & Case Management Solutions
Organizations face a variety of issues, complaints, incidents, cases, and investigations. Different departments have their siloed and disconnected approaches which involve home-grown databases or a variety of documents, spreadsheets, and emails. With an increasing need to understand the range, number, and impact of issues and cases to reduce risk, comply with regulations and law, and mitigate exposure and loss to the organization, this approach is no longer sufficient. GRC 20/20 is monitoring a growing trend in organizations to have an enterprise approach to issue reporting and case management. However, investigative professionals often find themselves bewildered by the variety of technology solutions available in the market. Some are broad investigative platforms, while other solutions focus on specific areas of incident management or issue reporting.
Recent RFP and inquiry trends that GRC 20/20 is involved with show a growing demand for issue reporting and investigation management solutions. There are over one-hundred solutions available in the market with varying capabilities and approaches. Organizations need to clearly understand the breadth and depth of their requirements, map these into solution capabilities, and understand the variety of issue reporting and case management solutions available in the market. It has become a complex segment of the GRC market to navigate, understand, and find the solution(s) that are the perfect fit for your organization.
In this Research Briefing GRC 20/20 provides a framework for organizations evaluating or considering issue reporting and case management platforms and more focused solutions. Specifically, GRC 20/20 will break out types of solutions in the market and what capabilities can be found in basic, common, and advanced solutions.
- Defining & Understanding Issue Reporting & Case Management
Definition, Drivers, Trends & Best Practices
- Critical Capabilities of a Issue Reporting & Case Management Platform
What Differentiates Basic, Common, & Advanced Solutions
- Considerations in Selection of a Issue Reporting & Case Management Platform
Decision Framework & Considerations to Keep in Mind
- Building a Business Case and Strategy for Issue Reporting & Case Management
Trajectory of Value in Effectiveness, Efficiency & Agility
The GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and scope the issue reporting & case management market
- Understand issue reporting & case management drivers, trends, and best practices
- Relate the components of what makes a issue reporting & case management platform
- Identify core features/functionality of basic, common, and advanced issue reporting & case management platforms
- Map critical capabilities needed in a issue reporting & case management platform
- Predict future directions and capabilities for issue reporting & case management
- Scope how to purchase issue reporting & case management platforms in a decision-tree framework
- Discern considerations to keep in mind as you evaluate issue reporting & case management solutions
Who Should Attend
- Investigation & compliance professionals with responsibilities for case management
- Solution providers offering issue reporting & case management solutions
- Professional service firms advising organizations on case management
- Content & intelligence providers that provide content, intelligence and templates for issue reporting and case management