Considerations in Selection of Audit Management & Analytic Solutions[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
[/tab] [tab title=”Agenda”]
What are audit solutions? How are they changing? What should organizations be aware of as they look for solutions today that will also be viable for tomorrow? The range of solutions for audit management has grown and evolved over the past ten years. Where there used to be just a few solutions to choose from there are now dozens with vary capabilities and approaches. Some are dedicated audit management platforms, others are audit modules as part of broader GRC platforms. Audit analytic and continuous control monitoring solutions have expanded and at times are made part of audit management platforms. It has become a complex segment of the GRC market to navigate, understand, and find the solution(s) that is the perfect fit for your organization. In this Research Briefing GRC 20/20 provides a framework for organizations evaluating or considering audit solutions.
- Defining & Understanding Audit Solutions Definition, Drivers, Trends & Best Practices
- Critical Capabilities of an Audit Management Platform What Differentiates Basic, Common, & Advanced Solutions
- Considerations in Selection of Audit Solutions Decision Framework & Considerations to Keep in Mind
- Building a Business Case for Audit Solutions Trajectory of Value in Effectiveness, Efficiency & Agility
- Internal & external auditors and executives, GRC professionals
- GRC solution providers offering audit solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on audit management & analytics
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide audit content and templates
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.