Convercent Delivers Agile Compliance ReportingNearly every business function in today’s organization has benefitted from a transformational shift in how data is used to enable business agility – the ability to deliver meaningful intuitive information at a moment’s notice and enable accessibility across devices from computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. However, compliance has struggled with systems in which information is neither agile nor mobile. The effect is a blurred or inaccurate picture of compliance risk. In today’s business, understanding a true picture of compliance at any point in time is critical. Compliance programs struggle with mountains of data in documents and emails or with expensive and non-intuitive solutions that create challenges to managing compliance effectively. Technology is a limiting factor to many ethics and compliance programs and is manifested in:
- Increased exposure. Inability to make rapid decisions, and inability to draw historical benchmarks or predictive analysis based on integrated trends
- Reduced efficiency. Time inefficiency to aggregate information into board/audit/executive reports
- Increased cost. Utilizing manual processes to do what technology can streamline, centralize and automate.
- Dashboard Reporting provides the ability to understand performance at a glance. Compliance managers can monitor case management, policy and training health to get a high level overview on how the organization’s ethics and compliance program is performing.
- Web-Based Reporting provides rapid understanding of issues that are occurring in real time. A variety of prebuilt case management reports are available for the compliance manager to present the information the way it needs it.
- Convercent Data Services puts powerful and customizable reports at the organization’s fingertips. It provides the ability to collect real time ethics and compliance data in Convercent and immediately transfer it into Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint utilizing open standard oData technology.
To learn more about the GRC 20/20 2014 GRC Innovation Awards and other recipients, please visit this post: GRC 20/20 Announces 2014 GRC Innovation Award Recipients