Managing Risk & Controls in Multiple ERP Environments
Technology for access control management, automation, and continuous monitoring now enables organizations to achieve a real-time, integrated view of enterprise access controls and risks in business systems, applications, processes, and roles. This not only enables an enterprise perspective of access risk, but also allows the organization to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and agility in internal control management and automation.
Q Software is a GRC solution provider that GRC 20/20 has researched, evaluated, and reviewed with organizations that are using it in complex, distributed, and dynamic business environments. Q Software delivers a new breed of intuitive automated access controls and SoD across a range of ERP systems. The solution delivers significant business value and brings a contextual understanding of access controls across an organization’s distributed ERP environment.
Have a question about Q Software or other solutions for Automated Control Monitoring available in the market?
Table of Contents
- Monitoring and Managing Access Controls Effectively
- Agility Required in Access Control & Segregation of Duties
- Understanding the Interrelationship of Access Controls
- Q Software
- Managing Risk & Controls in Multiple ERP Environments
- What Q Software Does
- Benefits Organizations Have Received with Q Software
- Considerations in Context of Q Software
- About GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
- Research Methodology
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.