Innovation in User Experience for Policy & Training Management
The haphazard department and document centric approaches for policy and training management of the past compounds the problem and does not solve it. It is time for organizations to step back and define a cross-functional and coordinated strategy to define and govern policy and training management. Organizations need to wipe the slate clean and approach policy and training management by design, with a strategy and architecture to manage the ecosystem of policies and training programs throughout the organization with real-time information about policy communications and understanding how it impacts the organization.
LearningZone’s Ekko is a solution that GRC 20/20 has researched and evaluated, and find it is a next generation integrated policy and training platform for organizations of all sizes and industries. Ekko is an agile and intuitive policy and training management solution that delivers significant business value and brings a contextual understanding of policies to employees across the organization. In this context, GRC 20/20 is recognizing LearningZone Ekko with a 2019 GRC User Experience Award in Policy & Training Management.
Have a question about LearningZone Ekko or other solutions for GRC and Policy & Training Management available in the market?
Table of Contents
- The Exposure of GRC at the Front-Lines of the Organization
- Inevitable Failure of Policy & Training Management
- Operationalizing Policy & Training Means Employee Engagement
- LearningZone Ekko
- Innovation in User Experience for Policy & Training Management
- What LearningZone Ekko Does
- Enabling Policy & Training Management
- Foundational Capabilities of LearningZone Ekko
- Benefits Organizations Have Received with LearningZone Ekko
- Considerations in
Contextof LearningZone Ekko.
- About GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
- Research Methodology
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.