2016 GRC Market Segmentation, Trends, & AnalysisDownload Slides
The 2016 State of the GRC Market Research Briefing is a two-hour market briefing that dives deep into the GRC market segmentation, drivers, trends, sizing, growth, forecasting, and market intelligence. Viewers are provided an analysis of inquiry trends, purchasing patterns, areas of interest, characteristics and scope of RFPs, and other buyer questions and interactions GRC 20/20 has been involved with in the past year.
GRC 20/20’s market intelligence, research, and analysis spans hundreds of research interactions each quarter with organizations looking for GRC related solutions, content, and professional services. (Note: RFP and inquiry analysis is anonymized and company names are not mentioned.
- GRC Market Definition, Segmentation & Overview
- GRC Market Drivers & Trends
- Analysis & Overview of 2015 RFPs & Buyer Inquiries
- GRC Market Sizing, Forecasting & Predictions
The GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and segment the GRC market
- Understand GRC market drivers and trends
- Review GRC buyer inquiries & RFPs trends and statistics
- Predict GRC market growth and directions
- Model overall GRC market size
The State of the GRC Market research briefing is designed for anyone interested in understanding the GRC market and its segments, adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers and trends, size sizing and forecasting, and recent inquiries and RFP analysis. This includes:
- GRC and broader business professionals with responsibilities for risk management
- GRC solution providers offering risk management solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on risk management
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide risk content, intelligence and templates
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.