Considerations in Selection of a Environmental, Health & Safety SolutionsDownload Slides
Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) continues to grow as a significant concern in organization around the world. Because of the reach and impact of EH&S initiatives, the decision to purchase solutions can quickly evolves into an extensive process with complicated and diverse requirements. Further, we are seeing a growing trend in which EH&S is a critical component to Enterprise GRC strategies and is a significant consideration in selection of an Enterprise GRC platform. EH&S professionals often find themselves bewildered by the variety of technology solutions available to manage EH&S. Some are broad enterprise platforms, while other solutions focus on specific needs of EH&S.
Recent RFP and inquiry trends that GRC 20/20 is involved with show a growing demand for EH&S management solutions. There are over one-hundred solutions available in EH&S management with varying capabilities and approaches. Organizations need to clearly understand the breadth and depth of their requirements, map these into EH&S solution capabilities, and understand that there is no one size fits all solution for EH&S management no matter what solution providers may say. It has become a complex segment of the GRC market to navigate, understand, and find the solution(s) that are the perfect fit for your organization.
In this Research Briefing GRC 20/20 provides a framework for organizations evaluating or considering EH&S management platforms and more focused solutions. Specifically, GRC 20/20 will break out types of solutions in the market and what capabilities can be found in basic, common, and advanced solutions.
- Defining & Understanding EH&S Management Definition, Drivers, Trends & Best Practices
- Critical Capabilities of a EH&S Management Platform What Differentiates Basic, Common, & Advanced Solutions
- Considerations in Selection of a EH&S Management Platform Decision Framework & Considerations to Keep in Mind
- Building a Business Case for EH&S Management Trajectory of Value in Effectiveness, Efficiency & Agility
The GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and scope the EH&S management market
- Understand EH&S management drivers, trends, and best practices
- Relate the components of what makes a EH&S management platform
- Identify core features/functionality of basic, common, and advanced EH&S management platforms
- Map critical capabilities needed in a EH&S management platform
- Predict future directions and capabilities for EH&S management
- Scope how to purchase EH&S management platforms in a decision-tree framework
- Discern considerations to keep in mind as you evaluate EH&S management solutions
- EH&S and broader business professionals with responsibilities for compliance management
- EH&S solution providers offering compliance management solutions
- EH&S professional service firms advising organizations on compliance management
- EH&S content & intelligence providers that provide compliance content, intelligence and templates
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.