GRC 20/20 Workshops provide interactive training to groups of people on a range of GRC topics. These workshops provide a collaborative learning environment in which the attendees will be guided through lectures, problems, activities, and discussion.
GRC 20/20 can be engaged to deliver workshops internally to organizations as well as sponsored by GRC solution providers for their clients and prospects. GRC 20/20 regularly teaches the following workshops throughout the world in 1/2-day, full-day, and multi-day formats . . .
[tabs id=”GRC_Strategy_Process_&_Technology_Workshop” heading=”GRC Strategy, Process & Technology Workshop”] [tab title=”Description” tabid=”Description”]
“GRC is a capability to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity.” OCEG GRC Capability Model 2.1
In this workshop you’ll gain the knowledge necessary to efficiently design and enhance GRC activities across your business based on established GRC standards. Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions and exercises, you will learn about defining a GRC strategy, strengthening core business processes, and improving use of technology to support the integrated governance, management and assurance of performance, risk and compliance.
In today’s complex global business environment, having a transparent view of information and a coordinated approach to the governance and management of performance, risk and compliance is critical to success. Organizations that understand and apply the principles of integrated governance, risk and compliance (GRC), in both processes and technology, have a real competitive advantage. They improve their ability to make well-informed strategic decisions and are better able to response with agility and speed to threats and opportunities that arise.
The objective of this seminar is to provide attendees with the knowledge necessary to efficiently design and enhance GRC activities across the business based on established GRC standards. Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions, and exercises, attendees learn about defining a GRC strategy, strengthening core business processes, and improving use of technology to support the integrated governance, management and assurance of performance, risk and compliance.
At the heart of the seminar is the OCEG GRC Capability Model. Although various standards and frameworks exist to address discrete portions of governance, risk management and compliance issues, the OCEG GRC Capability Model is the only open standard that provides comprehensive and detailed practices for an integrated GRC program.
Organizations can use the GRC Capability Model to address a broad GRC program across the organization or develop a structure within domains of GRC (e.g., compliance, risk management, audit). The goal is to make GRC processes more effective, efficient, and agile to the needs of the business.
[/tab] [tab title=”Who Should Attend” tabid=”Who_Should_Attend”]
- GRC Strategists, Executives & Architects
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Professionals
- Security Professionals
- Audit Professtionals
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Professionals
- And others responsible for GRC Strategy, Process, Information, and Technology
[/tab] [tab title=”What Attendees Learn” tabid=”What_Attendees_Learn”]
- Prepare attendees for the Certified GRC Professional exam (www.GRCcertify.org)
- Understand the components of the OCEG GRC Capability Model
- Align risk and compliance in context of the organization
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
- Implement GRC processes that are effective, efficient, and agile
- Motivate and inspire desired conduct through the concept of Principled Performance
- Understand technology’s role in GRC
- Learn how to develop a GRC strategic plan
- Ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of GRC activities through metrics and measurement
- GRC Challenges Organizations Face
- GRC in Context
- Business context and need for GRC
- Layers of GRC
- Advantages of OCEG’s Principled Performance
- Defining Our Terms
- OCEG GRC Capability Framework
- GRC Strategy
- Elements of a GRC strategic plan
- Current state to desired state
- Business case for integrated GRC
- Degrees of integration
- GRC Professional Exam Preparation
- GRCP exam areas
- Exam resources
- Sample GRCP exam questions