GRC 20/20 Workshops provide interactive training to groups of people on a range of GRC topics. These workshops provide a collaborative learning environment in which the attendees will be guided through lectures, problems, activities, and discussion.
GRC 20/20 can be engaged to deliver workshops internally to organizations as well as sponsored by GRC solution providers for their clients and prospects. GRC 20/20 regularly teaches the following workshops throughout the world in 1/2-day, full-day, and multi-day formats . . .
[tabs id=”Effective_Regulatory_Change_Workshop” heading=”Effective Regulatory Change Management Workshop”] [tab title=”Description” tabid=”Description”]
When regulatory change management is an ad hoc process with little to no documentation, accountability, and task management, there is no possibility to be intelligent about regulatory risk that impacts your business. The typical organization does not have adequate processes in place to monitor regulatory change, determine impact on business processes, prioritize, and make changes to policies. Information itself is not enough organizations are overwhelmed by data through legal and regulatory newsletters, Websites, e-mails, and content aggregators.
The organization needs a defined regulatory change management process to assimilate the intake of relevant information, track accountability on who needs to perform what actions, model the potential impact on the organization, establish priorities, and determine if the organizations policies, procedures, and controls need to be adjusted to address the change.
This workshop enables the attendee to build a regulatory intelligence strategy and process that monitors regulatory change, measures impact on the business, while implementing appropriate policy, training, and control updates.
[/tab] [tab title=”Who Should Attend” tabid=”Who_Should_Attend”]
- Compliance Officers/Managers
- Internal Policy Managers/Administrators
- Human Resources
- IT/Information Security
- Business Operations
- Health and Safety
[/tab] [tab title=”What Attendees Learn” tabid=”What_Attendees_Learn”]
- Disarray of regulatory change
- Understand regulatory change management lifecycle
- Roles & responsibilities in regulatory change management
- Develop a regulatory taxonomy/framework indexed to your organizations enterprise risk taxonomy
- Understand roles and responsibilities in the regulatory change management process
- Conduct a business impact analysis to understand regulatory change impact on your business
- Map regulations to policies so that you know what policies to review when regulations change
- Revise communication and training programs to keep them current with regulatory change
- Monitor and audit action plans to ensure that changes to regulations are driven into the controls of the business
- Information & technology architecture for regulatory change management