Traditional brick-and-mortar business is outdated: physical buildings and conventional employees no longer define the organization. The modern organization is an interconnected web of relationships, interactions, and transactions that span traditional business boundaries. Layers of relationships go beyond traditional employees to include suppliers, vendors, outsourcers, service providers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, temporary workers, agents, brokers, dealers, intermediaries, partners, and more. The modern business depends on, and is defined by, the governance, risk management, and compliance of third-party relationships to ensure the organization can reliably achieve objectives, manage uncertainty, and act with integrity in each of its third-party relationships.
A haphazard department and document-centric approach for third-party risk management compounds the problem and does not solve it.
Organizations need to address third-party risk with an integrated platform as well as have the right third-party risk intelligence content feeds to keep current on developments throughout the world and extended enterprise to manage the ecosystem of third-party relationships with real-time information about third-party performance, risk, and compliance and how it impacts the organization.
It is time for organizations to step back and implement third-party risk solutions and integrate third-party risk intelligence/content that delivers value to the business. This value can be measured in efficiency, effectiveness, and agility. A third-party risk management platform saves time and money and creates an environment where the organization can measure the effectiveness and efficiencies of resources.
Organizations need to be intelligent about what third-party risk technologies and intelligence services they deploy. Join GRC 20/20 for this in-depth analysis of how to evaluate and purchase third-party risk management and intelligence solutions . . .
- Discover drivers and trends in third-party risk management
- Identify what is needed to go into a business case and ROI for purchasing third-party management solutions
- Understand the breadth of capabilities and approaches software solutions deliver in third-party risk management
- Determine what RFP requirements best fit your organization for thrid-party risk management
The 2022 Buyers Guide: Third-Party Risk Management & Intelligence Solutions provides GRC 20/20’s market research and understanding of the segments of the third-party risk management market to help organizations build their business case, understand what capabilities they need, and determine the RFP requirements they should consider in evaluating solutions in the market. This Research Briefing provides a framework to understand capabilities and build requirements for RFP and selection process.
Cost for this event is as follows:
- GRC Advisor SubscribersGRC Advisor Subscribers get access for all their employees as part of the subscription cost. You must be logged in under your account for the cost to be removed from your cart.
- Individual Access to Event
- Pre-Registration before live event on June 2nd is $195 which includes on-demand access to the recording.
- Post-Event Registration for access to the on-demand recording after June 2nd is $245, for those that do not pre-register.
- Group Access to Event for All Employees
- Pre-Registration before live event on June 2nd is $345 which includes on-demand access to the recording.
- Post-Event Registration for access to the on-demand recording after June 2nd is $445, for those that do not pre-register.