GRC 20/20 is accepting nominations for the 2015 GRC Innovation Awards!
It has been stated that:
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
A primary directive of innovation is to provide experience that is simple yet complete. Like Apple with its innovative technologies, GRC solutions must approach solutions in a way that re-architects the way it works as well as the way it interacts. The goal is simple; it is itself Simplicity. Simplicity is often equated with minimalism. Yet true simplicity is more than just absence of clutter or removal of embellishment. It’s about offering up the right context, in the right place, when needed. It’s about bringing interaction and engagement to GRC process and information. GRC solutions should be intuitive.
2015 GRC Innovation Award nominations will be accepted through July 12th (no exceptions, nomination form closes down at midnight CDT on July 12th).
NOTE: the 2015 GRC Value Award process (our other award process) will begin on August 1st. Nominations have to be in before the end of August. Recipients will be determined by end of October with announcements in November.
To establish a proper perspective, please understand what the GRC Innovations Awards are NOT:
- It is NOT to recognize how one product has a better feature or feature set than a competitor
- It is NOT to recognize competitive differentiators
- It is NOT like a comparison or endorsement of solutions overall (like a Forrester Wave of Gartner Magic Quadrant)
The GRC Innovation Awards are to recognize innovations in GRC related solutions that are revolutionizing Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC). GRC Innovation Awards are to recognize solutions that show something truly unique, game changing, revolutionary, and new. If what you are proposing has been in your feature set for more than 12 months – it is not new and fresh.
The 2015 GRC Innovation Awards are considered across 17 categories of GRC functional areas and from two perspectives in each. The two perspectives awards can be submitted from are:
- User Interface & Experience. GRC 20/20 is putting specific focus on the fact that GRC solutions do not have to be ugly and cumbersome.
- Other Innovation. Any innovation that is not tied to user interface & experience.
The seventeen categories for submission are:
- Audit Solutions
- Automated / Continuous Control Management
- Business Continuity Solutions
- Compliance Management Solutions
- Enterprise GRC Architecture & Platforms
- Environmental, Health &; Safety Solutions
- Information & Technology GRC Solutions
- Internal Control Management Solutions
- Issue Reporting & Case Management Solutions
- Legal Management Solutions
- Physical Security Solutions
- Policy & Training Solutions
- Quality Management Solutions
- Reputation & Responsibility Management Solutions
- Risk Management Solutions
- Strategy & Performance Management Solutions
- Third Party Management Solutions
To be innovative requires that the submission be game changing and completely unique from what the competition is doing. Any submission that is just another “me too,” or “we are better than the rest” type of submission will not cut it and will quickly go to the digital trash bin. We want to recognize vendors that are thinking outside of the box to boldly take GRC where no solution provider has gone before.
Please submit nominations before midnight on July 12, 2015. Nomination forms will be reviewed in July, finalists selected and deeper dives in August, with recipients selected by end of August and announced in early September. Award recipients will be announced to vendors at the end of August so that coordinated announcements/press releases can go out in the beginning of September.
[button link=”http://grc2020test.cloudaccess.host/2015-grc-innovation-award-nomination-form/” color=”default”]NOMINATION FORM[/button]