Have you figured out what technology can (and can’t) do for your compliance and overall GRC efforts or are you still wondering? Recently, OCEG and GRC 20/20 conducted a survey of more than 100 chief compliance officers, chief risk officers, general counsels and other GRC team members to learn their top priorities and assess their needs. Join us in this review of the survey findings and learn how to match up technology capabilities with your program needs. We will review best practices, new technology offerings and methods to use technology to meet your compliance requirements and improve your GRC capabilities.
- Determine how to Identify Regulatory Requirements and Establish Affirmative Defensibility
- Understand Aligning Business Strategy with Ethics and Compliance
- Deliver Guidance for Implementing Visualization and Analytics
- Outline Key Technology Considerations – The Top Five Priorities
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Economist & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
- Angus Robertson, VP Product Marketing, Convercent
- Tonnis J. Poppema, VP Global Advisory Services, Convercent