- This event has passed.
The 2017 GRC Metrics Survey Report
2017-05-23 @ 12:00 pm CDT
[button link=”http://www.oceg.org/event/2017-grc-metrics-survey-report/”]REGISTER[/button] [tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”] OCEG’s GRC Metrics Survey takes a look at how organizations of all types and sizes are measuring the effectiveness of their performance, risk management and compliance capabilities. In this webinar, we look at the preliminary findings of the 2017 survey. Learning Objectives:
- Understand how metrics can be used to evaluate effectiveness of capabilities that are established to ensure performance against objectives, management of risk and compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Differentiate between metrics for design effectiveness and operating effectiveness
- Examine what contributes to decision-maker and manager confidence that they have the information they need
- Michael Rasmussen, OCEG Fellow and GRC Economist and Pundit, GRC20/20 Research
- Marshall Toburen, GRC Strategist, Enterprise Risk Management, RSA