May 13 – May 15
Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 will be speaking at Risk-!n 2020 . . .
The Risk-!n conference will offer an interactive environment on the following perspectives :
- What are todays’ challenges and how to immediately respond?
- How are these challenges evolving and how to get ready?
- What are medium term and long-term perspectives on these challenges and how to approach them?
4 Streams in a complementary setting:
- ERM – The myth of risk appetite, What is a risk culture…
- BCM – The real link between ERM and BCM, How to embed resilience…
- Security will encompass of the following aspects: People (i.e. Duty of Care), Products (i.e. Theft and counterfeiting), Assets (i.e. Terrorism) and Information (ie. Cyber security, Ransom ware, Internet of Things)
- Insurance – Benefits of a captive without the burden, Damage to reputation, Adaptive insurance…
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 26+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.