- This event has passed.
Policy & Training Management Solutions: 2017 Market Overview & Buying Criteria
2017-03-17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT$195
5 people are attending Policy & Training Management Solutions: 2017 Market Overview & Buying Criteria
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Considerations in Selection of Policy Management Solutions[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
[/tab] [tab title=”Agenda”]
One of the hottest segments of the GRC market is for solutions to manage, maintain, and communicate policies. Organizations are scrambling to get a grip on the identification, approval, management, and awareness of policies amidst a growing environment of legal and compliance exposures to policy mismanagement and growing regulations. Whether for a department policy portal or to manage the range of policies across the enterprise, policy management solutions are in demand. Historically the demand has been more on the backend management and maintenance of policies. However, recent RFP and inquiry trends that GRC 20/20 is involved with show a growing demand for the front-end employee portal and engagement on policies, often with integrated training and learning management. Where there used to be just a few solutions to choose from there are now over eighty with vary capabilities and approaches. They offer varying breadth and depth of capabilities, and certainly no one offers a one size fits all solution. It has become a complex segment of the GRC market to navigate, understand, and find the solution(s) that is the perfect fit for your organization. In this Research Briefing GRC 20/20 provides a framework for organizations evaluating or considering policy management solutions.
- Defining & Understanding Policy Management Definition, Drivers, Trends & Best Practices
- Market Overview & Projections Market Size, Growth, Segmentation & Forecasting
- Critical Capabilities of a Policy Management Platform What Differentiates Basic, Common, & Advanced Solutions
- Considerations in Selection of a Policy Management Platform Decision Framework & Considerations to Keep in Mind
- Define and scope the policy & training management market
- Understand policy & training management drivers, trends, and best practices
- Relate the components of what makes a policy management platform
- Identify core features/functionality of basic, common, and advanced policy management platforms
- Map critical capabilities needed in a policy management platform
- Predict future directions and capabilities for policy & training management
- Scope how to purchase policy management platforms in a decision-tree framework
- Discern considerations to keep in mind as you evaluate policy management solutions
- GRC professionals with the responsibilities to identify, author, review, evaluate, approve, communicate, and maintain policies and related documents and training
- GRC solution providers offering policy & training management solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on policy management
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide policy and training content and templates