PART 1: Overcoming Top Challenges in Risk Management
2019-05-29 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Join us for a four part webinar series, “The Evolution of Risk: Impacting Change Across the Enterprise” in partnership with GRC 20/20. The sessions will be recorded and all registrants will be provided a link to the presentation after the live event.
Business is distributed, dynamic, and disrupted. Organizations face a barrage of changing risks in context of a continuously changing environment. The pace of change and dynamic nature of business is leading organizations to mature their approaches to risk management and integrate it into business management. This webinar looks at the challenges and frustrations organizations are having that is driving new approaches to risk management and integration of risk into and across the organization and its processes and operations.
Attendees will learn:
- What are the current challenges organizations are facing in risk management
- What is causing the increased interest in risk management
- What are practical approaches and strategies for risk management at a department level as well as for the enterprise
Other webinars in this series are:
- PART 2: Developing an Enterprise Risk Management Strategy & Policy
- PART 3: Understanding the Lifecycle & Process of Risk Management in the Rhythm of Business
- PART 4: How Technology Makes Risk Management Efficient, Effective, & Agile (and How to Build a Business Case)
GRC 20/20 Presenter
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
The Origami Risk risk management, claims management and policy management platform was designed by industry veterans committed to helping clients streamline the collection, analysis and reporting of risk, insurance and claims information. The innovative, web-based software is designed with the latest technology and is focused on ease-of use, performance and dependability. Origami Risk is accessed securely through any modern web browser.