The GRC Summit hosted by MetricStream, the largest independent market leader in enterprise and cloud software solutions for GRC, is the most influential gathering of governance, risk, compliance, audit, and IT GRC professionals from across the world.
Held annually, the summit feature keynotes from global leaders along with discussions, case studies, and deep-dive workshops from domain experts, practitioners, and independent analysts. The summit in 2018 had over 500 leading GRC professionals attending the event.
Here are 8 reasons why you must not miss the GRC Summit 2019:
- Stay Up-to-Date with the Latest Trends in GRCDiscover the latest trends, challenges, and best practices on governance, risk, and compliance management from GRC practitioners, experts, and industry leaders.
- Hear from Global Thought LeadersThe 2019 summit will feature keynotes from influential public figures, CEOs of top organizations, and industry regulators. You can also learn more on how audit and risk functions are evolving to provide more strategic advisory that can propel business performance.
- Learn through GRC Case Studies from Industry Leaders and ExpertsInteract with industry leaders as they share their learnings about their organizations’ GRC journeys. The case studies will feature GRC practitioners talking about the challenges they faced in their GRC programs, how they were tackled, and industry best practices for organizations.
- Stay Ahead of the Latest Compliance RequirementsLearn more about new and ongoing compliance requirements and transform your compliance program to drive successful business outcomes, including safeguarding reputation. In a fast-moving industry, you need to know what’s on the horizon to make sure you remain compliant and risk-free.
- Network with the Best in the IndustryAt the 2018 GRC Summit held in the US, 55% of the attendees were from organizations with a revenue of over $1 billion; 50% of the attendees held director-level and C-level roles, while 32% held manager-level and above roles. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with MetricStream experts, and your peers in the industry.
- Discover more about MetricStream’s M7Get updated on the latest product road map for M7, the powerful and intuitive 4th generation platform from MetricStream that delivers collaborative, performance-driven GRC technology for your organization.
- Participate in Deep-Dive WorkshopsGiving you a better opportunity to learn and earn credits, the 2019 GRC Summit will host several closed group workshops and advanced GRC trainings led by domain experts who have spear-headed implementations in global organizations. Learn more on IT compliance, risk appetite, and third-party management and use this knowledge to identify new opportunities to improve your GRC program. Also earn up to 25 CPE credits by participating in the sessions.
- Gain More Value as a TeamThe summit has something for everyone – be it professionals from audit, risk, compliance, IT, or cyber security. Attend with your team to gain a 360-degree view of what’s happening in the industry and understand how breaking silos and collaborating cross-functionally can help organizations succeed in achieving exceptional business performance.
GRC 20/20 Participation
Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 will be presenting at the Summit
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
MetricStream is simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
The MetricStream GRC Journey methodology integrates GRC technologies and programs across business, IT, and security functions as we enable organizations to realize the vision of Pervasive GRC. Rich content from GRCIntelligence.com and thriving communities like ComplianceOnline.com, as well as MetricStream Special Interest Groups (mSIGs) support the ongoing success of our customers through real-time content feeds and best practices embedded in our Apps.
Leading companies across industry verticals are benefiting from MetricStream’s simple and modular approach to GRC that is transforming risk management in a business environment that is increasingly mobile, social, global, and virtual. We have been consistently rated as a market leader by leading analysts, and have received several awards and recognitions for product innovation and customer success.
MetricStream is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices across the globe.