[button link=”www.slaaaa.lk/compliance-conference”]Learn More[/button]
SLAAAA annual conference “Compliance Trends for Financial Institutions 2018 & Beyond” is a comprehensive one day program that provides participants with the most current information available on the changing regulatory landscape. Participants will hear from a distinguished panel of speakers that include local and foreign experts, chief of regulators and industry professionals and will get practical insights and knowledge of best practices to help them successfully manage compliance risk. Our suite of topics includes Regulatory Expectations and AML Compliance, Need of Artificial Intelligence for AML Compliance, Data Protection and Technology Priorities for Compliance, Global Trends for Investment and Finance Compliance and Innovation, Stagnation & Future of the Compliance Professionals. Some of the objectives of the Conference are:
- Provide guidance for compliance management amidst of dynamic regulatory environment
- Provide a platform to the industry professionals for the most up to date information on regulatory initiatives, developments, and enforcement activities impacting the industry
- Provide an opportunity for the local industry professionals to learn new compliance trends and international best practices and thereby support the country’s financial sector to grow
- Create a networking opportunity for policy makers, regulators, industry experts and other stakeholders to discuss best practices and learn from each other’s compliance programs
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal and External Auditors
- IT & Information Security Officers
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Managers
- Policy Makers
- Inside and Outside Counsels
- Business Unit Employees
- Investment and Finance Managers
- Company Executives
- and anyone else interested in financial market compliance
[button link=”http://www.ft.lk/financial-services/Michael-Rasmussen–other-experts-to-attend–Compliance-Trends-for-Financial-Institutions–conference/42-655521″]Read the Press Release[/button]
GRC 20/20 Participation
Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 will be keynoting at the conference . . .
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
Sri Lanka Association of Australia Awards Alumni (SLAAAA) serves as an umbrella alumni association for all Australia Awards awardees from Sri Lanka. The Australia Awards Scholarships has been an important component of the Australian Government’s official development assistance program to Sri Lanka since the Colombo Plan initiative in the 1950s.
The Australia Awards program promotes knowledge, education links and enduring ties between Australia, its neighbors and the global community. Since its inception, over 600 candidates from both the public and private sectors have studied in Australia under the program and are part of the SLAAAA.
The Association seeks to strengthen the bonds between the alumni both locally as well as internationally and to create opportunities for intellectual and cultural exchange between Sri Lanka and Australia. A platform provides members with opportunities for professional development whilst building networks to collectively contribute towards the development of Sri Lanka.