- This event has passed.
Buyers Guide: IT GRC Management Solutions
2018-11-19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST$145 – $295
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Critical Capabilities & Considerations for Evaluation of IT GRC Management Solutions
Organizations are under intensifying pressure to govern IT operations and assets, manage IT risks, address IT security exposures, and meet IT compliance obligations. To address these challenges, solutions have evolved over the past decade with varying capabilities and scope. Some of these solutions offer IT GRC as a module in a broader Enterprise GRC platform, while others offer a solution solely focused on IT GRC. Some are specifically focused on IT security risks while others address the range of IT governance and risks. But what is IT GRC? How is it changing? What should organizations be aware of as they look for solutions today that will also be viable for tomorrow? In this Research Briefing GRC 20/20 provides a framework for organizations evaluating or considering IT GRC platforms.
- Defining & Understanding IT GRC Definition, Drivers, Trends & Best Practices
- Critical Capabilities of an IT GRC Platform What Differentiates Basic, Common, & Advanced Solutions
- Considerations in Selection of IT GRC Platforms Decision Framework & Considerations to Keep in Mind
- Building a Business Case for an IT GRC Platform Trajectory of Value in Effectiveness, Efficiency & Agility
ObjectivesThe GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and scope IT GRC
- Understand IT GRC drivers, trends, and best practices
- Relate IT GRC to Enterprise GRC
- Identify core features of basic, common, and advanced IT GRC solutions
- Map critical capabilities needed in an IT GRC platform
- Predict future directions and capabilities in IT GRC
- Scope what types of IT GRC platforms in a decision-tree framework
- Discern considerations to keep in mind as they evaluate IT GRC platforms
- Build a business case for an IT GRC Platform
Who Should AttendThis Research Briefing is aimed to assist . . .
- IT Risk Managers, IT Compliance, IT Audit, IT Security, IT Architecture
- GRC solution providers offering IT GRC Platforms
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on IT GRC
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide IT GRC content and templates