Build the Business Case for Automated Controls Across Multiple Business Systems
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Automated Controls Across Multiple Business Systems: Building A Business Case & Articulating Value To The Organization
- Avoid the costs of manual document-centric processes in wasted time and resources
Scope and implement once
- Identify specifics on how software makes issue reporting and case management more efficient, effective, and agile
- Automate redundant processes
- Measure and quantify the value in time and dollars saved with automated control software
- Analyze risk at the most granular level in less time than current processes take
Report on status and risk in minutes.
- Build a business case to justify case management software in your organization
GRC 20/20 Presenter
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
The Fastpath Assure suite is a cloud based audit platform that can track, review, approve and mitigate access risks across multiple systems from a single dashboard. The suite comes with a pre-configured segregation of duties rule set specific to each ERP, and works across a variety of ERP/CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Sage Intacct, Acumatica, as well as custom applications. With over 1,000 customers in over 30 countries, Fastpath supports small to enterprise sized organizations and their risk management efforts. Fastpath has also formed global partnerships with several audit firms. Fastpath was founded in 2004, and has deep expertise in audit, security, and compliance, with multiple Certified Internal Auditors on the team. Fastpath’s client base spans across multiple industries within both publicly traded and privately-held companies.