The typical organization has a myriad of subject matter experts doing ad hoc monitoring of regulatory change and emailing parties of interest with little or no consistent follow-up, accountability, or business impact analysis. The organization is in a resource-intensive, confused state of monitoring regulatory risk, enforcement actions, new regulations, and pending legislation resulting in an inability to adequately predict the readiness of the organization to meet new requirements. There is no overall strategy to gather and share regulatory change information and decide what to do about it.
Effectively managing regulatory change is done with regulatory change management and intelligence/content solutions to improve processes and remove manual document and email-centric processes with automation, integration, and cognitive technologies. Organizations use regulatory change and intelligence solutions to document, communicate, report, monitor change, and facilitate business impact analysis.
Regulatory change and intelligence solutions helps organizations to manage regulatory change to:
- Ensure that ownership and accountability of regulatory change is clearly established and understood.
- Manage ongoing business impact analysis and scoring.
- Integrate regulatory intelligence feeds that kick-off workflows and tasks to the right SME when change occurs that impacts the organization.
- Monitor the internal organization’s environment for business, employee, and process change that could impact the firm’s state of compliance.
- Identify changes in risk, policy, training, process, and control profiles based on regulatory change assessments.
- Visualize the impact of a change on the organization’s processes and operations.
The right regulatory change platform allows compliance and regulatory experts to profile regulations, link with external content feeds and content aggregators, and push new developments or alerts into the application and disseminate for review and analysis. It delivers effectiveness and efficiency, using technology for workflow, task management, and accountability documentation—allowing the organization to be agile amidst change. It enables the organization to harness internal and external information and be intelligent about regulatory environments across the organization.
Organizations need to be intelligent about what regulatory change and intelligence technologies they deploy. Join GRC 20/20 for this in-depth analysis of how to evaluate and purchase regulatory change and intelligence solutions . . .
- Discover drivers and trends in regulatory change management
- Identify what is needed to go into a business case and ROI for purchasing regulatory change management solutions
- Understand the breadth of capabilities and approaches software solutions deliver in regulatory change management
- Determine what RFP requirements best fit your organization for regulatory change management
The 2022 Buyers Guide: Regulatory Change & Intelligence Solutions provides GRC 20/20’s market research and understanding of the segments of the regulatory change and intelligence management market to help organizations build their business case, understand what capabilities they need, and determine the RFP requirements they should consider in evaluating solutions in the market. This Research Briefing provides a framework to understand capabilities and build requirements for RFP and selection process.
Cost for this event is as follows:
- GRC Advisor SubscribersGRC Advisor Subscribers get access for all their employees as part of the subscription cost. You must be logged in under your account for the cost to be removed from your cart.
- Individual Access to Event
- Pre-Registration before live event on June 2nd is $195 which includes on-demand access to the recording.
- Post-Event Registration for access to the on-demand recording after June 2nd is $245, for those that do not pre-register.
- Group Access to Event for All Employees
- Pre-Registration before live event on June 2nd is $345 which includes on-demand access to the recording.
- Post-Event Registration for access to the on-demand recording after June 2nd is $445, for those that do not pre-register.