- This event has passed.
2019 GRC Market Analysis, Trends, Sizing/Forecasting & Segmentation
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST$395 – $695
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
GRC 20/20’s latest market sizing and segmentation for the broad GRC market and its segments. The most current look at the next generation of the GRC market with new segmentation, sizing, and forecasting for the next five years. This Market Research Briefing is a two-hour briefing that delivers an analysis of the GRC market segmentation, drivers, trends, sizing, growth, forecasting, and market intelligence. GRC 20/20 provides our market drivers, trends, data, models, segmentation, sizing, and forecasting. This Research Briefing provides a detailed analysis of the latest drivers and trends of the GRC market, how GRC 20/20 segments the market into solutions with different capabilities, and releases new sizing and forecasting data on the GRC market and select segments within the market. GRC 20/20’s market intelligence, research, and analysis spans hundreds of research interactions each quarter with organizations looking for GRC related solutions as well as with review and analysis of solution provider offerings.
In this Research Briefing, we will be looking specifically at:
- GRC market definition and segmentation across 19 segments of GRC related technology. This includes areas of EH&S, quality, audit, compliance, IT GRC/security, internal control, automated controls, policy management, risk management, third party management, issue reporting and case management and more.
- GRC demographic breakouts, patterns, and forecasting. This includes by industry, geography, and organization size.
- Overall GRC market drivers and trends by industry, role/department, and geography.
- GRC definition and expectations for next generation GRC technology
- GRC technology innovations in value, user experience, and innovation.
- Impact and projection of Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning on GRC related use cases.
- Analysis of buyer interest in inquiries and RFPs that GRC 20/20 has advised on in 2017
Pre-Registration for this Research Briefing ends February 10th so registrations can be processed for the live event. The pre-registration rate is $245. After this date it goes up to $395 for the on-demand only access. Pre-registration gets an individual access to both the live and on-demand event.
- GRC Market Definition, Overview & Segmentation
- GRC Market Analysis by Industry & Geography
- GRC Market Sizing, Forecasting & Predictions
OBJECTIVESThe GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and segment the GRC market
- Understand GRC market drivers and trends
- Predict GRC market growth and directions
- Model overall GRC market size
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis Market Research Briefing of the GRC Market is designed for anyone interested in understanding the GRC market and its segments, adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers and trends, size sizing and forecasting, and recent inquiries and RFP analysis. This includes:
- GRC and broader business professionals with responsibilities for risk management
- GRC solution providers offering risk management solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on risk management
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide risk content, intelligence and templates
GRC SEGMENTS COVERED
- Audit Management & Analytics. Capability to manage audit planning, staff, documentation, execution/field work, findings, reporting, and analytics.
- Automated / Continuous Control. Capability to automate the detection and enforcement of internal controls in business processes, systems, records, transactions, documents, and information.
- Business Continuity Management. Capability to manage, maintain, and test continuity and disaster plans, and implement these plans expected and unexpected disruptions to all areas of operation.
- Compliance & Ethics Management. Capability to manage an overall compliance program, document and manage change to obligations, assess compliance, remediate non-compliance, and report.
- Enterprise GRC Management. Capability to manage an integrated architecture across multiple GRC areas in a structured strategy, process, information and technology architecture.
- Environmental Management. Capability to document, monitor, assess, analyze, record, and report on environmental activities and compliance.
- Health & Safety Management. Capability to manage, document, monitor, assess, report, and address incidents related to the health and safety of the workforce and workplace.
- IT GRC/Information Security Management. Capability to govern IT in context of business objectives and manage IT process, technology, and information risk and compliance.
- Internal Control Management. Capability to manage, define, document, map, monitor, test, assess, and report on internal controls of the organization.
- Issue Reporting & Case Management. Capability to notify on issues and incidents and manage, document, resolve, and report on the range of complaints, issues, incidents, events, investigations, and cases.
- Know Your Customer Management & Analytics. Capability to manage, analyze, monitor, and report on KYC and AML risks and exposure.
- Legal Management. Capability to manage, monitor, and report on the organization’s legal operations, processes, matters, risks, and activities.
- Physical Security Management. Capability to manage access, risk and losses to individuals and physical assets, facilities, inventory, and other property.
- Policy & Training Management. Capability to mange the development, approval, distribution, communication, forms, maintenance, and records of policies, procedures and related awareness activities.
- Quality Management. Capability to manage, assess, record, benchmark, and track activity, issues, failures, recalls, and improvement related to product and service quality.
- Reputation & Responsibility Management. Capability to document, manage, monitor, assess, and attest to corporate social responsibility and sustainability commitments.
- Risk Management Management & Analytics. Capability to identify, assess, measure, treat, manage, monitor, and report on risks to objectives, divisions, departments, processes, assets, and projects.
- Strategy & Performance Management. Capability to govern, define, and manage strategic, financial, and operational objectives and related performance and risk activities.
- Third Party Management Management. Capability to govern, manage, and monitor the array of 3rd party relationships in the enterprise, particularly risk and compliance challenges these relationships bring.