- This event has passed.
2018 GRC 4.0 Market Sizing, Forecasting, Analysis & Segmentation
2018-01-22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST$245
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Registration for the event requires that you first be registered as either a GRC Advisor or GRC Free subscriber. Login if you have an account or click on the button below to create an account and then come back and register for the event.
In this Research Briefing, we will be looking specifically at:
- GRC market definition and segmentation across 17 segments of GRC related technology. This includes areas of EH&S, quality, audit, compliance, IT GRC/security, internal control, automated controls, policy management, risk management, third party management, issue reporting and case management and more.
- GRC demographic breakouts, patterns, and forecasting. This includes by industry, geography, and organization size.
- Overall GRC market drivers and trends by industry, role/department, and geography.
- GRC 4.0 definition and expectations for next generation GRC technology
- GRC technology innovations with reference to which solutions one the 2017 GRC Innovation Awards and 2017 GRC User Experience Awards and why.
- Impact and projection of Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning on GRC related use cases.
- Analysis of buyer interest in inquiries and RFPs that GRC 20/20 has advised on in 2017
Pre-Registration for this Research Briefing ends January 16th so registrations can be processed for the live event. The pre-registration rate is $245. After this date it goes up to $395 for the on-demand only access. Pre-registration gets an individual access to both the live and on-demand event.
- GRC Market Definition, Overview & Segmentation
- GRC Market Analysis by Industry & Geography
- GRC Market Sizing, Forecasting & Predictions
OBJECTIVESThe GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and segment the GRC market
- Understand GRC market drivers and trends
- Predict GRC market growth and directions
- Model overall GRC market size
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis Market Research Briefing of the GRC Market is designed for anyone interested in understanding the GRC market and its segments, adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers and trends, size sizing and forecasting, and recent inquiries and RFP analysis. This includes:
- GRC and broader business professionals with responsibilities for risk management
- GRC solution providers offering risk management solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on risk management
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide risk content, intelligence and templates