- This event has passed.
2017: How to Market & Sell GRC Solutions
2017-06-01 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT$195 – $495
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
[button link=”http://grc2020.com/product/2017-how-to-market-sell-grc-solutions/”]ACCESS RECORDING[/button] [tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Overview”] There are lots of GRC solutions available in the market, more are popping up every week. In fact, GRC 20/20 has mapped over 800 solutions across seventeen primary segments of the GRC market. Having great technology does not always win deals, it helps but it is not the key to success. We have seen this play out over decades in which superior technology is out marketed and out sold by something inferior. Consider the Sony Betamax vs VHS days in the 1980’s. GRC 20/20’s Research Briefing, 2017: How to Market & Sell GRC Solutions focuses on this particular challenge. In this detailed Research Briefing, GRC 20/20 trains and hones new and existing sales and marketing professionals to engage, interact, and connect with buyers of GRC related solutions. Over the past several years, GRC 20/20 has been praised for its success in equipping marketing, sales, and product strategy professionals to better engage and execute in the market. This Research Briefing addresses the following:
- Understanding GRC and its various segments
- Who is buying solutions and what are they looking for
- Defining buyer personas and roles across areas of risk, audit, compliance, legal, IT, security, EH&S, and more
- Detailing industry drivers, trends, and needs – what is hot, what are companies looking for, what are the current pains
- Mapping out geographic variations in technology demand
- How to engage GRC buyers
- What to do when Gartner and Forrester are not giving you proper coverage
- Tips and techniques for successful GRC RFPs and engagement
- Warnings, pitfalls, and lessons learned from watching good solutions fail in RFPs and buying situations