The 2016 State of the GRC Market Research Briefing is a two-hour market briefing that dives deep into the GRC market segmentation, drivers, trends, sizing, growth, forecasting, and market intelligence. Viewers are provided an analysis of inquiry trends, purchasing patterns, areas of interest, characteristics and scope of RFPs, and other buyer questions and interactions GRC 20/20 has been involved with in the past year.
GRC 20/20’s market intelligence, research, and analysis spans hundreds of research interactions each quarter with organizations looking for GRC related solutions, content, and professional services. (Note: RFP and inquiry analysis is anonymized and company names are not mentioned.
- GRC Market Definition, Segmentation & Overview
- GRC Market Drivers & Trends
- Analysis & Overview of 2015 RFPs & Buyer Inquiries
- GRC Market Sizing, Forecasting & Predictions
The GRC Pundit will help organizations . . .
- Define and segment the GRC market
- Understand GRC market drivers and trends
- Review GRC buyer inquiries & RFPs trends and statistics
- Predict GRC market growth and directions
- Model overall GRC market size
The State of the GRC Market research briefing is designed for anyone interested in understanding the GRC market and its segments, adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers and trends, size sizing and forecasting, and recent inquiries and RFP analysis. This includes:
- GRC and broader business professionals with responsibilities for risk management
- GRC solution providers offering risk management solutions
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on risk management
- GRC content & intelligence providers that provide risk content, intelligence and templates