- This event has passed.
Quantivate User Conference 2018
2018-09-12 - 2018-09-14
Join Quantivate for our 2018 User Conference – September 12th through September 14th, 2018. This conference is your opportunity to learn from the combined experiences of Quantivate customers, industry experts, partners and staff.
The 2018 User Conference will include presentations from Quantivate staff, power users, and GRC industry experts that will be beneficial for both novice and experienced users. You will hear about the future of GRC and how it will impact your organization, learn best practices, learn the latest tips and tricks in hands on training workshops, and learn about the future direction of Quantivate software. Whether you’ve been a Quantivate user for years or are still learning, your organization will benefit from attending the Quantivate 2018 User Conference.
The 2018 User Conference was designed to enrich Quantivate users GRC experience. During the conference you will:
- Hear from leading GRC experts
- Learn Quantivate best practices
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Quantivate customers
- Network with Quantivate customers and partners and learn how others are using Quantivate solutions
- Receive hands-on training
- Get the latest on new product developments and roadmaps
- Get inspired by success stories
- And of course – have fun!
In addition, special Workshop Sessions will be held throughout the conference. Topics may include the following:
- Business Continuity exercise creation and management
- Establishing an efficient Vendor Management process
- KRI creation and maintenance
- Advanced reporting
- Advanced administration
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Workflow introduction and creation
GRC 20/20 Participation
Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 will be keynoting at the Summit
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
Quantivate is a provider of web-based Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software and service solutions to organizations both large and small nationwide. Founded in 2005 with the release of its Business Continuity Software, the company has grown to feature a full suite of modules for GRC including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT GRC, Internal Audit, and Regulatory Compliance.