- This event has passed.
Preliminary Findings from the OCEG GRC Maturity Survey
2016-12-15 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Join us for an overview of the preliminary findings from OCEG’s GRC Maturity Survey.
You will hear from survey report author, Michael Rasmussen and survey sponsors about the views your peers have on the state of GRC structures, processes and systems in their organizations today, and learn how things have changed since our last survey in 2014-2015.
SURVEY PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Board Members and Senior Business Executives
- Executives and Directors in Risk, Compliance, IT and other core GRC roles, and their team members
- Representatives from private and publicly traded businesses as well as government entitities
- Respondents from countries around the world
SURVEY FINDINGS AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Learn how your organization’s approach to GRC compares to others
- Develop a business case for maturing GRC capabilities in your organization
- Gain information about the benefits realized from integrated GRC capabilities
- Compare results to past GRC Maturity Surveys and see the trend line for the future
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
- Mike Rost, Workiva
- Yo Delmar, MetricStream
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
OCEG is a global, nonprofit think tank and community. We invented GRC. We inform, empower and help advance more than 50,000 members on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC).
Independent of specific professions, we provide content, best practices, education, and certifications to drive leadership and business strategy through the application of the OCEG GRC Capability Model™ and Principled Performance®. An OCEG differentiator, Principled Performance enables the reliable achievement of objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity.
Our members include c-suite, executive, management, and other professionals from small and midsize businesses, international corporations, nonprofits, and government agencies. We assist them and their organizations in developing and implementing GRC capabilities that enable Principled Performance by providing authoritative resources for integrating the governance, assurance and management of performance, risk and compliance.
For more information visit http://www.oceg.org or contact us at info@oceg.