Part 1 of 3 Part Series
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
Managing vendor risk management activities in silos of documents, spreadsheets, and emails leads to inevitable failure. Without a coordinated vendor risk management strategy, the big picture is lost and vendor management is not put in the context of business strategy, security, objectives and performance, resulting in complexity, redundancy and failure. Organizations need to develop a vendor risk management strategy that clearly understands security risk in context of the business relationship and its value and objectives to the organization.
Join Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20, as he presents Part 1 of this 3 part educational webinar series on managing vendor risk and compliance.
Part 1 of this 3 part webinar series takes a close look at:
- Current drivers & trends pressuring organizations in vendor risk management
- Different ways organizations approach vendor risk management
- How to develop a vendor risk management strategic plan
- Establishing a vendor risk management governance team
- Developing a vendor risk management charter and policy
[/tab] [tab title=”GRC 20/20 Presenter”]
– The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
[/tab] [tab title=”Webinar Sponsor”]
Lynx Technology Partners is the trusted Cyber Security and IT Risk Management advisory firm helping highly-regulated industry enterprises improve information security, facilitate compliance, reduce risk, and improve IT GRC visibility to the business. For more information, LynxGRC.com