Part 3 of 3 Part Series
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
Vendor risk management requires a robust and adaptable architecture that can model the complexity of vendor information, security, objectives, cause and effect, and analysis of information. The right vendor risk management architecture enables the organization to effectively manage vendor compliance and risk across extended business relationships and facilitates the ability to document, communicate, report, and monitor the range of assessments, remediation, documents, tasks, responsibilities, and action plans.
Join Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20, as he presents Part 3 of this 3 part educational webinar series on managing vendor risk and compliance.
Part 3 of this 3 part webinar series will detail:
- Components and requirements for a vendor risk information architecture
- Types of vendor risk management information and how it integrates into vendor processes
- Kinds of vendor risk management technologies and what best serves the organization
- Capabilities and requirements of vendor risk management platforms
- Approaches for integration between vendor’s security environment/tools and the organizations
- Defining a business case and value of vendor risk management platforms
[/tab] [tab title=”GRC 20/20 Presenter”]
– The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
[/tab] [tab title=”Webinar Sponsor”]
Lynx Technology Partners is the trusted Cyber Security and IT Risk Management advisory firm helping highly-regulated industry enterprises improve information security, facilitate compliance, reduce risk, and improve IT GRC visibility to the business. For more information, LynxGRC.com