Part 2 of 3 Part Series
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
Vendor risk management processes are a part and extension of overall organization security operations and architecture. Processes are used to manage and monitor the ever-changing relationship, risk, and regulatory environments in extended business relationships. Organizations need to clearly define vendor risk management processes that address risk and compliance throughout the lifecycle of a vendor relationship.
Join Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit at GRC 20/20, as he presents Part 2 of this 3 part educational webinar series on managing vendor risk and compliance.
Part 2 of this 3 part webinar series evaluates the following stages of a vendor management lifecycle:
- Ongoing risk context monitoring
- Vendor identification & onboarding
- Vendor communications & attestations
- Vendor risk monitoring & assessment
- Forms & approvals
- Metrics & reporting
- Vendor re-evaluation
[/tab] [tab title=”GRC 20/20 Presenter”]
– The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
[/tab] [tab title=”Webinar Sponsor”]
Lynx Technology Partners is the trusted Cyber Security and IT Risk Management advisory firm helping highly-regulated industry enterprises improve information security, facilitate compliance, reduce risk, and improve IT GRC visibility to the business. For more information, LynxGRC.com