The GRC Summit hosted by MetricStream is an influential gathering of governance, risk, compliance, audit, and IT GRC professionals from across the world. Held annually, the summits feature keynotes from global leaders along with discussions, case studies, and deep-dive workshops from domain experts, practitioners, and independent analysts. 2017 saw over 500 leading GRC professionals attending the event.
Here are 8 reasons why you must not miss the GRC Summit 2018:
- Stay Up-to-Date with the Latest Trends in GRC. Discover the latest trends, challenges, and best practices on governance, risk and compliance management from GRC practitioners, experts, and industry leaders
- Hear from Global Thought Leaders. The 2018 summit will feature keynotes from General Bolden, former administrator of NASA, CEOs of top organizations, and industry regulators themselves. You can also learn more on how audit and risk functions are transforming to add more business value to organizations.
- Learn through GRC Case Studies from Industry Leaders and Experts. Interact with industry leaders as they share their learnings in their organizations’ GRC journeys. The case studies will feature GRC practitioners talking about the challenges faced in their GRC programs, how they were tackled, and industry best practices for organizations.
- Stay Ahead of the Latest Compliance Requirements. Learn more about new and ongoing compliance requirements and transform your compliance program to drive successful business outcomes, including safeguarding reputation. In a fast-moving industry, you need to know what’s on the horizon to make sure you remain compliant and risk-free.
- Network with the Best in the Industry. At the 2017 GRC Summit held in the US, 67% of the attendees were from organizations with a revenue of over $1 billion; 57% of the attendees held director-level and C-level roles while 86% held manager-level and above roles. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with leading MetricStream experts, customers, and your peers in the industry.
- Discover more about MetricStream’s M7. Get updated on the latest product road map for M7, the powerful and intuitive 4th gen platform from MetricStream that simplifies GRC for your organization.
- Participate in Deep-Dive Workshops. Giving you a better opportunity to learn than GRC conferences, the 2018 GRC Summit will host a number of closed group workshops and advanced GRC trainings led by domain experts who have spear-headed implementations in global organizations. Learn more on IT Compliance, risk appetite, third-party management and use this knowledge to identify new opportunities to improve your GRC program. Also earn up to 19 CPE credits by participating in the sessions.
- Gain More Value as a Team. The summit has something for everyone – be it professionals from audit, risk, compliance, IT, or cyber security. Attend with your team to gain a 360-degree view of what’s happening and understand how organizations can succeed by breaking silos and collaborating cross-functionally.
Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 will be presenting at the Summit.