- This event has passed.
Creating a Risk Aware Business: The Benefits of Technology for Managing Policies
2017-09-12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Using manual processes encumbered by spreadsheets, documents, and emails to manage governance, risk and compliance (GRC) operations increases an organization’s exposure to risk at a high cost of inefficiency, ineffectiveness, and lack of agility. Spreadsheets, documents, and emails cannot scale to meet the data, operational and reporting needs, and audit trail required for organizations in today’s compliance and risk requirements. Organizations that automate policy management through GRC technology realize significant benefits over their manual-process peers. Such as:
- Cohesive, orderly process for keeping policies up to date with new and changing regulations
- Ability to connect policies directly to the regulatory environment for audits
- Built-in version control and audit trails for improved record keeping
- Link incidents and policy exceptions to policy records
- Efficient collaboration and approval cycles
- Manage policy awareness and attestations by employees and other stakeholders
Our expert panel, featuring Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 and Stephanie Jenkins of SAI Global, will use their extensive experience to address the key issues in automating your policy management within a GRC solution.