- This event has passed.
Balancing Act: How to Successfully Manage the Risks and Opportunities of Third-Party Partners
2016-06-28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
[button link=”https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1106445&sti=elm_web”]Register[/button] [tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Summary”]
- Is your third-party network expanding and becoming more difficult to monitor effectively?
- Are you struggling to define or improve your third-party due diligence?
- Have you been looking for current research and best practices to help you meet these challenges?
Objectives of this webinar include:[/tab] [tab title=”GRC 20/20 Presenter”] Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc. [/tab] [tab title=”Webinar Sponsor”]
- How to effectively managing due diligence and third-party risk.
- Understand the challenges and pitfalls of managing third-party risk
- How to achieve success capitalizing on third-party relationships while maintaining compliance
- How to leverage tools and risk data to prioritize and target due diligence efforts
- Facilitate ongoing monitoring of third-party partners.
Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer which provides legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners with a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise needed to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance needs in dynamic markets and regulatory environments. [/tab][/tabs]