- This event has passed.
ACL Connections 2016
2016-09-18 - 2016-09-21
Join us for our customer conference this year to experience the biggest releases in ACL history.
GRC 20/20’s, Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit, will be attending this event as an analyst participant.
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
Conference registration fee includes:
- Intensive hands-on workshop on Wednesday
- Access to all conference sessions
- All meal functions as outlined in the agenda
- A fun-filled evening’s entertainment on Monday
- 18 CPE credits
- Audit Professionals
- Internal Control Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Fraud Analysts & Investigators
- Compliance & Ethics Professionals
- IT and IT Security Professionals
- Business Continuity Professionals
- Legal Professionals
ACL is a software company with a vision for the future of the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) professions: a community of compliance pros, auditors, risk management experts, IT and finance teams who are sought after for the value they deliver to their organizations. Through a unique combination of extreme ease-of-use, cloud delivery and the integration of industry standard risk analytics, ACL’s platform helps people focus more time on identifying and managing the highest-impact risks.