Analysis & Details on GRC Buying Trends & Needs
2016 was the busiest year to date in the GRC market. GRC 20/20 has seen a record number of inquiries and RFPs across GRC domains in 2016 and forecasts increased activity in 2017. This research briefing provides a breakdown of GRC solution drivers, trends, and forecasting by geography, industry, type of GRC technology, and buyer persona. A detailed analysis of RFP trends and inquiries that GRC 20/20 has worked on throughout 2016 is provided as well as what to expect for 2017.
Specific detail will be given to specific GRC drivers and trends across . . .
- Geographic profiles of North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania, Asia, & South America
- Industry profiles such as Financial Services, Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and more.
- Buyer Personas of Enterprise/Operational Risk Management, Corporate Compliance & Ethics, Internal Audit, Environmental, Health & Safety, Finance, Information Technology, Security, Quality, and more.
- GRC Solution Segment of Enterprise GRC, Risk Management, EH&S, IT GRC, Policy Management, Third Party Management, Compliance Management, and more.
This overview includes a detailed look at emerging requirements, regulations, and buying patterns and needs of organizations from these varying perspectives. It is the premier opportunity to train GRC solution and professional services staff and understand requirements and needs to build marketing, content, and sales strategies for 2017 and beyond.
– The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
27 people are attending 2017 GRC Market Drivers, Trends, Personas & Profiles