Abstract . . .
The State of the GRC Market Research Briefing is a quarterly briefing that educates viewers on current GRC market segmentation, drivers, trends, sizing, growth, forecasting, and market intelligence. Viewers are provided an analysis of purchaser inquiry trends, purchasing patterns, areas of interest, scope, characteristics and scope of RFPs, and other buyer questions and interactions GRC 20/20 has been involved with in the past quarter. GRC 20/20’s market intelligence, research, and analysis spans hundreds of research interactions each quarter with organizations looking for GRC related solutions, content, and professional services. (Note: RFP and inquiry analysis is anonymized and company names are not mentioned.
Agenda . . .
- GRC Market Definition, Segmentation & Overview
- GRC Market Drivers & Trends
- GRC Market Sizing, Forecasting & Predictions
- Analysis & Overview of Recent Inquiries and RFPs
Who Should Attend . . .
- The State of the GRC Market research briefing is designed for anyone interested in understanding the GRC market and its segments, adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers and trends, size sizing and forecasting, and recent inquiries and RFP analysis.
Details . . .
- Individual registration, access to this page is not to be shared with others or watched as a group unless all are registered with proper access to this Research Briefing.
- Enterprise access & video file for internal use by all your employees is available for purchase, please contact [email protected] for further information.
About the GRC 20/20 presenter . . .
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.