Internal audit is in a constant state of transformation. With limited audit resources they are being asked to do more audits, provide assurance on business operations and risk management, evaluate compliance, and advise the organization. New types of audits are constantly springing up. This demands that audit have processes supported by an information and technology architecture that drives efficiency, effectiveness, and agility in audit processes and tasks.
In this Research Briefing, GRC 20/20 provides the keys to successfully engage the internal audit department. Taken from 15 years of GRC market observation, assisting organizations with RFPs and selection of audit solutions, and working with numerous solution providers over those years training sales and helping them build product, sales, and marketing strategies, GRC 20/20 provides the critical keys to successful engagement of the role and department of internal audit.
Agenda . . .
- 2015 Internal Audit Issues, Drivers & Trends: What is Trending in Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Persona: Understanding the Persona of Internal Audit
- Marketing & Sales Strategy: How to Effectively Engage Internal Audit
Topics Covered to Educate Marketing, Sales & Product Development . . .
- Current internal audit issues companies are facing
- Internal audit management programs
- The persona, networking, and background of internal audit
- Audit management technologies, platforms & architecture
- Industry specific needs of internal audit
- Key messages that connect with internal audit professionals
- Advice to marketing & sales on how to approach internal audit
Who Should Watch . . .
- GRC solution providers executives, marketing, and sales professionals
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on GRC solutions
Details . . .
- Individual registration, access to this page is not to be shared with others or watched as a group unless all are registered with proper access to this Research Briefing.
- Enterprise access & video file for internal use by all your employees is available for purchase, please contact [email protected] for further information.
About the GRC 20/20 presenter . . .
Michael Rasmussen – The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of GRC strategy, process, information, and technology architectures and solutions. With 23+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes, design and implement GRC architectures, and select solutions that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” — being the first to define and model the GRC market in February 2002 while at Forrester Research, Inc.
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.