The GRC market is a broad space with hundreds of solutions available. The buying habits of organizations vary as some look to buy solutions to solve specific problems, others look for department level solutions, and some are aimed at an Enterprise GRC platform or architecture. This is complicated by the fact that all of these approaches may be within the same organization as it goes in different directions. Other factors such as industry, geography, and even buyer role/department factor into this complexity.
When it comes to GRC solutions, organizations are simply tired of a generic GRC message that promises to be all things to the organization. If your marketing and sales team does not know the issues the prospect is facing and how to communicate to them – then you will simply fail. Successful GRC marketing and sales requires identifying with your prospect and being able to speak their terms and relate to their issues.
In this Research Briefing, GRC 20/20 will provide the keys to successful GRC solution marketing and sales. Taken from 15 years of GRC market observation and working with numerous solution providers over those years in training sales and helping organizations build GRC sales and marketing plans, GRC 20/20 will provide the critical keys to successful GRC marketing and sales engagement.
Future research briefings will follow on this topic that dive even deeper into industry and role/department engagement and interaction for sales and marketing.
Agenda . . .
- Understanding the Depth and Breadth of the GRC Market
- What Organizations are Buying and Why?
- How to Successfully Market and Build a Brand in the GRC Market
- How to Successfully Sell GRC Solutions and Engage Prospects
Who Should Watch . . .
- GRC solution providers executives, marketing, and sales professionals
- GRC professional service firms advising organizations on GRC solutions
Details . . .
- GRC Advisor Subscribers (paid) have unrestricted access for all of their employees
- Free Subscribers can purchase individual access for $195, registration is for individual access to recorded event and is not to be shared
- Enterprise Access to this research briefing can be purchased and the video file downloaded to host on your own network to train your employees, contact email@example.com
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.