This is GRC 20/20’s premiere research event that details the drivers, trends, segments, sizing, growth, and forecasting of the GRC market and its various segments. It details and presents GRC 20/20’s current market intelligence, research, and analysis that spans hundreds of research interactions with GRC solution buyers, solution providers, and professional service firms each year.
Who should watch:
- The State of the GRC Market research briefing is designed for anyone interested in understanding the breadth of GRC solutions, the adoption and growth of GRC solutions, market drivers, size, trends, best practices, and directions.
Agenda for the State of the GRC Market Research Briefing is:
- GRC Market Definition, Segmentation and Overview
- Current GRC Market Drivers & Trends (overall, by industry, by role/function)
- GRC Market Sizing, Growth, Forecasting & Predictions
- Analysis and Overview of GRC Buyer Inquiries, Interest & Priorities (analysis of RFPs and inquiries)
©GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC. If you are authorized to access this publication, your use of it is subject to the Usage Guidelines established in client contract. The information contained in this publication is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. GRC 20/20 accepts no liability whatever for actions taken based on information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect or errors in analysis. This research contains opinions of GRC 20/20 analysts and should not be construed as statements of fact. GRC 20/20 disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information and shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in such information. Although GRC 20/20 may include a discussion of related legal issues, GRC 20/20 does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such.