IT GRC Management is a segment of the GRC market that GRC 20/20 monitors, forecasts, and provides RFP advice to buyers of solutions. GRC 20/20 follows the range of solution providers in the IT GRC Management market (and broader GRC market) that provide technology, content, and professional services related to IT GRC Management. This Research Briefing is the current market research, drivers & trends, primary solution providers, demand analysis, buyer RFP/inquiry, top priorities, and forecasting of GRC 20/20’s market intelligence on IT GRC Management solutions that spans hundreds of research interactions/conversations with organization buyers as well as solution providers, professional service firms, and content/knowledge providers.
IT GRC Management solutions cover areas of IT governance, change management, asset management, vulnerability and threat management, risk management, compliance management, incident management, policy management, disaster recovery, and security management (including security information and event management). There will be some coverage of related GRC areas that are critically aligned with IT GRC Management and often integrated into a GRC solution suite such as broader risk (e.g, enterprise & operational), compliance, policy management).
Who should watch:
- Organizations looking to purchase IT GRC Management Solutions
- Solution providers looking to understand the market dynamics and intelligence of the the IT GRC Management sector of the GRC market
- Professional service firms that advise, consult, and recommend IT GRC Management Solutions
Agenda for the IT GRC Management Solutions Market Research Briefing is:
- Market Overview & Definition (e.g., Structure, Sectors, Categories)
- Market Drivers & Trends
- How IT GRC Management Fits into the Broader GRC Market
- Related GRC Market Segments
- Market Size and Projections
- Market Maturity and Direction
- Use Cases – How Companies are Purchasing & Using IT GRC Management Solutions
- Listing and Summary Commentary on Significant Solution Providers in IT GRC Management