Compliance Management is a segment of the GRC market that GRC 20/20 monitors, forecasts, and provides RFP advice to buyers of solutions. GRC 20/20 follows the range of solution providers in the Compliance Management market (and broader GRC market) that provide technology, content, and professional services related to compliance management. This Research Briefing is the current market research, drivers & trends, primary solution providers, demand analysis, buyer RFP/inquiry, top priorities, and forecasting of GRC 20/20’s market intelligence on Compliance Management solutions that spans hundreds of research interactions/conversations with organization buyers as well as solution providers, professional service firms, and content/knowledge providers.
Compliance management solutions cover ares of regulatory change management, compliance assessments, monitoring, reporting and more. There will be some coverage of related GRC areas that are critically aligned with compliance and often integrated into a compliance management solution suite including policy & training management, incident/investigations, hotline, 3rd party management and others.
Who should review this research:
- Organizations looking to purchase Compliance Management Solutions
- Solution providers looking to understand the market dynamics and intelligence of the the Compliance Management sector of the GRC market
- Professional service firms that advise, consult, and recommend Compliance Management Solutions
Summary of Compliance Management Solutions Market Research Briefing is:
- Market Overview & Definition (e.g., Structure, Sectors, Categories)
- Market Drivers & Trends
- How Compliance Management Fits into the Broader GRC Market
- Related GRC Market Segments (e.g., Policy & Training Management)
- Market Size and Projections
- Market Maturity and Direction
- Use Cases – How Companies are Purchasing & Using Compliance Solutions
- Listing and Summary Commentary on Significant Solution Providers in Compliance Management
- Analysis and Overview of Compliance Management Buyer Interest & Priorities (anonymized analysis of RFPs and buyer inquiry/activity)