Regulators such as the OCC, FDIC, CFPB, and NCUA are honing in on the financial services industry and, specifically, their oversight of 3rd party relationships – including vendors. Given the changes in the regulatory environment, the complexities of managing the same 3rd parties across very different regulatory bodies exposes the organization to very different risks.
As a professional in the financial services industry, you are under increasing scrutiny from the regulators to appropriately manage your 3rd party relationships.
In this webinar, you will learn how to build efficient, effective, and agile 3rd party management programs, including:
- Understand today’s critical regulatory and risk issues in 3rd party management
- Conduct initial and ongoing 3rd party due diligence
- Protect the organization through communication of policy and requirements
- Assess and score 3rd party risk
- Resolve issues proactively before they grow out of control
- Provide oversight and reporting of 3rd parties
- Deliver effective, efficient, and agile 3rd party management processes by leveraging appropriate technology