DISCOVER GRC BEST PRACTICES THROUGH CASE STUDIES PRESENTED IN 4 TOPICAL TRACKS WITH OVER 25 LEARNING SESSIONS
- Develop a GRC process that links operational decision-making and strategic planning in an integrated control framework
- Mitigate both systemic and emerging risks with a streamlined GRC strategy
- Automate a process that analyzes risk and insures compliance in an increasingly regulated environment
5 REASONS TO ATTEND GRC SUMMIT:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Governance,Risk, Compliance (GRC) Staff
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Counsel
- Chief Compliance Officers
- VPs of Risk Management
- VP of Finance
- Director, Internal audit
- Director, Operational Risk
- Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk analysts
- IT governance directors/managers
- IT risk directors/managers
- IT compliance directors/managers
- IT Audit directors/managers
- Information security directors/ managers
- IT directors/consultants
LETTER FROM THE PRODUCER:
The GRC summit provides risk and compliance executives a platform to share ideas, learn from peers and improve upon existing methodologies that have been created to support the people, process and technologies of their organizations. The GRC Summit is an intimate gathering that focuses on educating today’s leaders on the significance of the GRC methodology.
GRC is not only an effective strategy for enterprise control but also an opportunity for corporate growth. An effective risk management structure can enable businesses to take advantage of bold market opportunities. Compliance is essential for establishing new business – both internationally and nationally. Expansion is a natural progression. Only with a coordinated and integrated GRC process, companies can expand while minimizing liabilities.
In it’s 8th installment, the 2013 Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit will be looking at numerous GRC topics. From more general discussions surrounding the GRC framework to more granular topics of financial risk assessments, regulatory compliance and IT GRC.
The 2013 Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit will provide you with implementable solutions and best practices that will develop stability and growth within your GRC program, eventually creating value and ROI where it may have been lacking before.
Join us at the Hyatt Harborside, Boston, MA on April 9-11, 2013 for the 8th installment of the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Summit. Hear from industry case studies and thought leaders across four informational session tracks. For more information please visit us at www.thegrcsummit.com, or contact me directly at 888.409.4418..
I look forward to seeing you in Boston! Sincerely,
Kara M. Mignanelli SVP of People & General Counsel GSMI